Wednesday, October 27, 2010

decisions, decisions

we are a few days away from Halloween,
and Miss C. is still unsure about her costume!
So yes it is decision time, big time!

I did  not make her a new one this year,
well let me rephrase that,
I did not make her a costume for Halloween,
but I made many costumes through the year!

Here are some of her choices:


Her Belle dress, as seen here and here,


her Tinkerbel outfit, with drooping wings from extreme playing (!)
I made it from an old pattern, not longer in print.


Her kangaroo costume, with pseudo Joe in the pocket!
this fur was such a mess to work with,
but it is so soft!


The tail goes to the floor for balance,


I did not make her belly dancing outfit,
but still a favorite!


Her Snow White dress, it has a blue/red cape somewhere...
I made it from Simplicity pattern 1522.



and last but not least her Brother old Power Ranger costume!

You can see how hard it would be to choose...
Answer on Sunday!

Happy day! 





1 comment:

  1. What did she choose? I love that kangaroo! {They're all great but I haven't seen that one yet.]

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...